1. Can I place a special order or bulk order?
- Yes, we can cater for special order or bulk order for events. Please contact us in advance with your request using this contact form.
2. Are your products suitable for Muslims’ consumption?
- All our products are in compliance with halal standards. Our central kitchen and outlets are certified halal by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM). You can refer to JAKIM’s website for our halal registration record.
3. May I know what ingredients you use to make your donuts?
- We use bread flour, palm oil and yeast to make our yeast donuts, while eggs are used in our cake donuts. Please refer to our donut menu page to find out which donuts contain egg or nuts. If you have any food allergies concern, do email us at email@example.com for more information.
4. How can I become a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts?
- Thank you for your interest. All Dunkin’ Donuts outlets in Malaysia are wholly owned by Golden Donuts Sdn. Bhd. We currently do not have plans to sub-franchise. We do welcome any suggestion for new locations to open a Dunkin’ Donuts outlet. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org